Well, this aired a few hours ago and I have to say it has made me pretty excited. And I’ve seen the last Superman film. Actually, I think the last Superman film was ok. Not great, but not as bad as people say.
So far, the trailers for Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice have all been pretty damned spectacular. Even though 99% of my subconscious is currently running around in excited circles yelling ‘Star Wars! Star Wars! Star Wars!’ the remaining 1% is quite excited about this. On the surface you’d think Superman could easily squash Batman but his main nemesis is Lex Luthor – a smart rich guy – so it isn’t guaranteed. Except… really… Superman would easily beat Batman and that is actually hinted at here. Also, any comic book fan knows how this will end up, with the formation of a certain league implied strongly in the title.
Anyway, I have waffled enough. The trailer looks superb and even has a couple of seconds of Wonder Woman. A couple at the max. No Aquaman though. See what you think: